Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff

The Monsters of Templeton
by Lauren Groff
New York Times Bestseller

Finished it in a day. It was nothing like I expected. Its about a girl whos trying to figure out who her father is by digging up her family history... but everythings based around this little town called Templeton.. the little town where nothing changes... untill their lakes monster dies and beaches on the shore... it puts Templeton on the map. For some reason I exspected real monsters and something a little more thrilling.. It was intresting enuff but not good enuff for me to say "Now that was a really good book" .. its more a "that was a good quicky book" .. which thats what I wanted.. a "quicky". After reading the Outlander Series all I wanted was a book that would be fast and get me into a new storyline.

1 to 10.. 10 being best like Harry Potter, Twilight, Outlander.... this was maybe a 4.

Shaley

No comments:

Post a Comment